Friday, June 26, 2009

Introduction

I started on this blogging journey about a year ago. I kind of randomly posted things as I thought of them. I had a hard time finding my niche in the blogosphere.

Then I had a revelation...

Maybe there are women like me who are looking for a blog that helps them, rather than intimidates them. I read lots of blogs. Some are extremely helpful and some leave me with this nagging thought, "That's nice, but how would I ever have time to do that?"

Maybe you're like me. I work full-time because I have to and because I want to. My hubs (husband) works second shift. We have a toddler and another baby due August 29th. Some days I consider it a victory to simply survive the day in one piece. I need tips and encouragement that work for my life situation.

So here's what I want to do: share what works for me and hope it helps someone else.

I'm warning you, I'm not an expert and I certainly don't have it all together. I've had my fair share of frugal flops, my toddler eats M&Ms and french fries like they're a food group, and I often go to bed exhausted with a house that is a mess and a to-do list that is far from finished.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

No comments: