Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up

Well friends I am back to work and 13 days from my due date. Needless to say that in all the recent hubbub I have neglected this blog. Please forgive me.

I am still trying to figure out a good night time routine for me. I think before I wasn't having much success because I was trying to do too much. This is my current list of what needs to be done before I head to bed every night.

1) Do one full load of laundry - wash, dry, fold, put away
2) Clean kitchen - load and start dishwasher, wash other dishes, clean counters and table, sweep floor
3) Pick up house - put things where they belong, sort laundry
4) Put meat in refrigerator to thaw for the next night

I've been on this plan for three nights. I'll keep you posted on how I do. I had not anticipated going back to work being so hard for this very pregnant woman. I am so tired and swollen by the end of the day. I miss nap time. My plan is to keep going until the baby decides to make an appearance. We'll see how I do.

No comments: