Saturday, August 1, 2009

One Hour Clean Sweep: Master Bedroom


My master bedroom is currently serving as our office and temporary storage for some baby items. We are finishing our unfinished basement and had to move everything out. Once the basement is done, the upstairs guest bedroom/office will be going downstairs and baby #2 will be moving into the upstairs guest bedroom/office. We have been living like this since March and I am ready to put my house back together.
Anyway, in 15 minutes I...
1) Made the bed. This always makes the most difference in a bedroom.
2) Picked up laundry off the floor and put it in the hamper. Removed all other clutter from the floor. I put away items that belonged elsewhere and threw away/recycled trash.
2) Cleared off and put away the clutter from the tops of the two dressers, nightstand, and bench at the end of the bed.
For more about the One Hour Clean Sweep follow these links:









No comments: